Thursday, June 3, 2010

Giving up

So I did the work, paid the fees and got my GED. I was so proud of myself for finally doing it. But it doesn't seem to have done me a damn bit of good. I have applied EVERYWHERE! I have called and bugged businesses to hire me the way I'm supposed to do. I've applied for jobs that I know I would hate, just so I could have a paycheck coming in. But no one wants me. We need at least $200 just to get through the next couple weeks and we have nothing and no way to get help. I just want to give up. Pack it all in and hope the "next life" is better than this one. I can't do this anymore. Obviously I won't take that route because it would hurt people that I love and I can't do that. But I want to.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't give up. It will get better. Something will come up. Jobs are hard to come by these days, so it's not personal. The right job will find you!

*hugs*